Spring has sprung and that means Red Rocks season has begun! The legendary Colorado venue has already had a couple of shows this month with Porter Robinson officially kicking off the 2022 season
Some of the artists coming to Denver in the next few months include comedian John Mulaney, Ludacris & Nelly, Tech N9ne, Brantley Gilbert, Stevie Nicks (!!!), Phoebe Bridgers, etc. and that’s just getting warmed up for the jam packed summer they have planned!
The 2021 season still saw the impact of Covid-19 with several shows being cancelled and others being rescheduled for later in the year. The venue has been taking all of the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy. This year only a handful of shows will have specific procedures in place while all others will be operating based on local guidelines.
Know Before You Go:
- Parking lots open for shows 2 hours before event door time. Traffic Control will guide you to a parking space after entering the park.
- You may have to hike Wear comfortable walking shoes, as routes from parking lots to the gates may be partially dirt, uphill and sometimes lengthy in distance.
- Weather is possible. Red Rocks Amphitheatre is an outdoor venue and shows typically occur in all elements of Colorado weather, so be prepared for adverse weather conditions. It is always wise to dress in layers, have a poncho on hand and to wear sunscreen.
- The altitude of the venue is also a factor to keep in mind: Red Rocks is located at an elevation of 6,450 ft. We encourage you to drink plenty of water and take your time when walking / climbing the many stairs located throughout the venue.
- Red Rocks app now has an app! Download the app prior to your visit to purchase and manage your tickets, to view park and venue maps, tips, weather alerts and special offers
Do you want to live right next to your favorite music venue? Check out the local listings below!